Here are five Random thoughts for your day:
1. If we learned to be as good at receiving criticism as we are at giving it, I suspect we’d be much wiser, more content people.
2. I enjoy shopping at convenience stores. I like it because they live up to their name, and because it’s so strange being surrounded by such a high concentration of products that resemble food.
3. Movies/songs that are vulgar make me uncomfortable, mostly because I get worried that other people in the room might become uncomfortable.
4. Even if I didn’t believe in all the religious elements behind Christmas, I would still celebrate it, if for no other reason than the fact that I’m like a 2-year-old when it comes to shiny, pretty things.
5. Remember that song “Blue,” by Eiffel 65? Wouldn’t it be neat if everything was literally shades of blue? or orange? Or blue and orange? Wait, no. I’m not a Denver Broncos Fan. Or a Knicks fan. That would be a terrible idea. Forget I ever said it.